Ad Code

Different Types Of Applications Related To Bank

 

Different Types Of Applications Related To Bank
 Types:

Write an application to the Bank Manager,

• Requesting him/her for Bank Statement. 

• Requesting for transfer bank account to another branch. 

• Requesting for opening a new saving account. 

• Requesting for registration of mobile number with bank account. 

• Requesting for issuing a new ATM card.

NOTE:

Below I have mentioned the video of one sample example, And you can see topic related videos on my YouTube channel. 

IMPORTANT POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE WRITING APPLICATION:

In this blog, I have taken the topic how to write different types of applications related to bank.  First I will start with important points to keep in mind while Writing application. 

• Always start from left hand side and ends also at left hand side.

• Always start from To, then in next line write The Manager. After that Bank name in next line and then Address. Remember to write each word first letter in capital like inTo-T should be capital and same follows.

• Subject: Mandatory (quickly give the idea of what the application is about).

• Body - Always mention your name, Account no. and reason for writing the application. 

• Don't use Apostrophe in yours

Your's - wrong 

Yours'- wrong 

Yours- right.

• At last put your bank signature, date and mention your mobile no. as well.


NOTE: Always use A-4 size sheet or plane paper for application Writing. 

1• Write an application to the bank manager requesting him/her for bank Statement. 

To,                                                                  The Manager,                                                Canara Bank,                                                  Civil Lines,                                                    Saharanpur,

Subject: kindly provide bank Statement 

Respected Sir/Madam,                                                                          I (Shoaib Khan) shall be highly obliged if you kindly provide bank Statement of my current account of last month. As I have to submit the details in my firm. My account no. is ...................                                                                  With above consideration, I shall remain ever grateful to you.                                            Thanking You,                                              Yours Sincerely,                                            Account holder signature                          Date                                                              Mobile Number

2• Write an application to the bank Manager, requesting for transfer bank account to another branch. 

To,                                                                    The Manager,                                                Indian Overseas Bank,                                Court Road,                                                    Barabanki,                    

Subject: Kindly transfer my SB account to Bhopal Branch

Respected Sir,                                                I (Sana Khan) holds SB account in your branch. My account number is....................Its my humble request to kindly transfer my bank account to Bhopal branch, as I got transferred to Bhopal. I have to join my duties from next month.                                                  Please do consider my request at your earliest convinence. I shall remain ever thankful to you.                                          Thanking You,                                              Yours Sincerely,                                            Account holder signature                          Date                                                                Mobile number 

3• Write an application to the bank manager, requesting for opening a new saving account. 

To,                                                                  The Manager,                                              HDFC Bank,                                                Kanchanbagh,                                                Hyderabad,

Subject: kindly open new saving account 

Respected Sir/Madam,                                                                         I (Kashaf Khan) shall be highly obliged, if you kindly open new saving account in your branch.  I am attaching all the required documents and two photographs of me. I have filled the account opening form as well.                                                                          Please do consider my request at your earliest convinence.                    Thanking You,                                              Yours Faithfully,                                          Account holder signature                          Date                                                                Mobile Number 

4• Write an application to the bank Manager, requesting for registration of mobile number with bank account. 

To,                                                                  The Manager,                                                Central Bank Of India,                                Company Bagh,                                            Hyderabad,                                                   

Subject: Please register mobile number to my SB account                                

Respected Sir/Madam,                                                                         I (Abdullah Hussain) shall be highly obliged if you kindly link my mobile number to my SB account.  As I am unable to get information, related to transactions as well as the available balance. My account number is. ...............                                                                          With above consideration, I shall remain ever grateful to you.                                            Thanking You,                                              Yours Faithfully,                                          Account holder signature                          Date                                                                Mobile Number 

5• Write an application to the bank manager, requesting for issuing a new ATM card.

To,                                                                    The Manager,                                                Axis Bank,                                                    Lakhperabagh,                                            Rampur,                                                        

Subject: kindly Issue a new Debit Card

Respected Sir/Madam,                                                                         I ( Joseph Mathew) holds SB account in your branch. Last week I have lost my Debit card, so it's my humble request to kindly issue me a new debit card at your earliest convinence. My account number is.........................                                                                          I shall remain thankful to you.                                            Thanking You,                                              Yours Faithfully,                                          Account holder signature                          Date                                                                  Mobile number 

NOTE: You are now provided with the detail study of this topic. And I hope that this detailed Article would be a great help to you. If any other doubts, you can reach me through the comment box below.  I will get back to you at my earliest convinence. Thank you. 










Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu